Zhengdao Lu Present Occupation Senior Qigong (Chi Kung) teacher in the Centre for Dao Heart culture, National Psychological Counselor. Education and Training 1991 - I started learning and practicing Zhineng Qigong . 1993 – 1995 I was educated and trained at the Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Training Centre to become a Qigong Professional. The Huaxia ZQG Training Centre was established and directed by its founder, Dr. Pang Ming, a Qigong Grandmaster and Physician trained in both Western and Chinese Traditional Medicine. 1999 - studied spirit-immunology, at the same time found the existence of reciprocal communication pathway between mind, nerve, endocrine and immune system, ZNQG works in this field effect is obvious, so from here on, he have paied more attention to accumulate the healing experiences in the field through all kinds of illness. Working Experience 1995-1998 I was responsible for teaching the Theories of Qigong on the teacher training course in the Depart...
Ling Ling Wang I started learning Zhineng Qigong at the age of 15, in 1989 and soon obtained the qualification of Zhineng Qigong Instructor. Then I assisted my mother in teaching Zhineng Qigong while continuing my education in a high school and was soon impressed by the magic healing effects of Zhineng Qigong. After graduation from university in 1995, and being deeply attracted by the Zhineng Qigong effects and theories, I went to the Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Clinic & Training Centre for the two-year education and training program to be a Zhineng Qigong professional. Subsequently I worked in the Editorial Office of the Zhineng Qigong Centre, which was then the communication interface of Zhineng Qigong information for practitioners from the whole China and the world. It was very good luck that I had the chance to accompany grandmaster Pang Ming for my interviewing job when he was invited to give lectures outside the Huaxia Centre. During which time I witnessed a lo...
Taiji und Qigong Zentrum Ganzjährig außer in Ferienzeiten Wöchentliches Üben im Taiji und Qigong Zentrum Dauer 90 Minuten montags 10.30 bis 12.00 Uhr dienstags 19.00 bis 20.30 Uhr Honorar 15 € für 90 Minuten Lehrer: Ping Dietrich-Shi Info von Detlef Man kann Zuhause immer am selben Platz üben. Dann entsteht dort ein persönliches Qi-Feld. Im Taiji und Qigong Zentrum ist es anders. Dort gibt es ein Qi-Feld aller Lehrer die dort lehrten. Es ist stärker und wird durch die Übenden laufend aktiviert. Es lohnt sich also. Bitte vorher genaue Termine erfragen Taiji und Qigong Zentrum Eberdingen Info / Anmeldung: Ping Dietrich-Shi Tel. 07042 3595477 oder 0151 2232 3803 info@zhinengqigong.de shiping@bluewin.ch
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen