Xi Xiao Feng



My name is Xi Xiao Feng. 
I was born in 1971 in northern China's Inner Mongolia. 
The boundless prairie where I grew up helped my mind remain clear and pure....
From when I was very young, I thought about the real meaning of life. 
In 1991 I had my first contact with Zhineng Qigong scientific theory.
 Through the study and practice of Zhineng Qigong 
I discovered a wonderful state of being.

In the autumn of 1993 I gave up going to college and pursuing a vocal music degree and dream. I then chose to enter myself for the examination to the HuaXia Zhineng qigong training center two-year teaching class.

I passed the entrance exam and was lucky enough to take part in the two-year Teacher Training class at the Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Centre, taught by Dr. Pang personally.

The two years of studying, accepting and learning the teachings of my Teacher Mr. Pang Ming is the most important thing in my life experience. Dr. Pang often taught about the meaning of life and how humans should live.

I progressively began to establish my outlook on life, my values and my world-view.

I am very grateful that with Dr. Pang’s help and through Zhineng Qigong I found out the direction of my life. I can say that the science of Zhineng Qigong has shaped the direction of my life and my whole life state itself.

Zhineng Qigong science is based on Hunyuan Entirety Theory.

Understanding this theory can help us build a harmonious state, which is what all humans seek. I have dedicated my life to researching Zhineng Qigong science. I try to bring its benefits to other people, to relieve pain and suffering and to assist more and more people to achieve a harmonious life state.

My work experience is as follows:

From May 1995 to June 1996 I worked at the Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Centre in the class for developing paranormal abilities. I taught methods and theory about paranormal abilities and helped many people develop their abilities.

Since July 1996 I have travelled throughout China teaching Zhineng Qigong. I have held many healing retreats, advanced retreats, and retreats to develop paranormal abilities, with very good results.

Now I am also working with the Harmonious Big Family to bring Zhineng Qigong to Westerners.

In 2006, I founded the Zhineng Qigong treatment and training  center in Chengdu, Sichuan Province. I have spent the past 20 years conducting in-depth research regarding the health benefits, treatment and practice of Traditional Chinese medical theory through Zhineng Qigong which borrows from traditional Confucianism, Buddhism, and Taoism.

The accumulated experience regarding the treatment of all sorts of illnesses under the guidance of the Hun Yuan Entirety Theory has demonstrated remarkable results.

Many patients that were given up on by their doctors and hospitals have gained a new life through Zhineng Qigong practice and treatment. By helping students to properly adjust their state of consciousness, develop a positive mental attitude and firm faith in their ability to heal Zhineng Qigong achieves very good results for healing.

Because it is simple to teach, easily understood, and produces quick results Zhineng Qigong is also effective for those interested in preserving and maintaining good health.

Because of these reasons Zhineng Qigong became the most popular Qigong in China in the 1990’s and has since been practiced by millions of people all over the world.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Ling Ling Wang

Böblingen - AWO Waldheim

Eberdingen - Wöchentliches Üben im Taiji und Qigong Zentrum