Ling Ling Wang



Ling Ling Wang


I started learning Zhineng Qigong at the age of 15, in 1989
and soon obtained the qualification of Zhineng Qigong Instructor.

Then I assisted my mother in teaching Zhineng Qigong while 
continuing my education in a high school and was soon impressed by the magic healing effects of Zhineng Qigong.

After graduation from university in 1995, and being deeply attracted by the Zhineng Qigong effects and theories, I went to the Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Clinic & Training Centre for the two-year education and training program to be a Zhineng Qigong professional. Subsequently I worked in the Editorial Office of the Zhineng Qigong Centre, which was then the communication interface of Zhineng Qigong information for practitioners from the whole China and the world.

It was very good luck that I had the chance to accompany grandmaster Pang Ming for my interviewing job when he was invited to give lectures outside the Huaxia Centre. During which time I witnessed a lot of fantastic, memorable moments when healing miracles were arose from grandmaster Pang’s instant Zhineng Qigong treatment.

While working in the Huaxia Center, I was also frequently invited to give lectures, teach Zhineng Qigong and treat patients in many Chinese cities and I gained a good reputation.

According to my experience of Zhineng Qigong learning and practice in the past over twenty years, I think that Zhineng Qigong is not only a pure method for health promotion and diseases healing, but also an advanced scientific discipline, and every individual person is actually a very complicated huge system consisting of body (cells, tissues, organs and fluids) and mind.

I believe that Zhineng Qigong is able to facilitate the establishment and maintaining of harmonious relationships between people and their both social and natural environments, thus leading to the resolution of many modern living problems that people are encountering every day.

In my opinion, human diseases are associated with multiple factors, including environmental pathogens, physical and chemical agents, psychological stress and life styles. Based on my knowledge and techniques of Zhineng Qigong, modern nutrition and Chinese Traditional Medicine theories, I have developed a set of health-promotion self-cultivating methods, which has shown very significant effects for healing diseases and health promotion.

Now I am devoted to spread these health concepts and methods in the world.Categories of Zhineng Qigong Clinic/Training Courses

Popularising Courses: Teaching three Zhineng Qigong methods:

Lift Chi Up and Pour Chi Down Through Method

Three Centres Merging Standing Posture

Body And Mind Are One Exercise

There are two types of classes: primary and secondary.

Clinic Courses: classes are separately set for different diseases, including diabetes, Nephropathy (kidney disorder), cardiovascular diseases and cancers, and so on.

Zhineng Qigong Teachers Training Courses: primary and secondary
classes, Zhineng Qigong clinical knowledge and techniques class,
Zhineng Qigong medicine class.

Anti-aging and Longevity class.

Advanced Zhineng Qigong Training Courses: Zhineng Qigong Promotion class, Zhineng Qigong meditation class.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Böblingen - AWO Waldheim

Eberdingen - Wöchentliches Üben im Taiji und Qigong Zentrum